Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.iq-excel.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Safety, Privacy and Integrity are an integral part of all our services. We will update you well in advance in case a product or service provider request for your contact information to do business, provided we have your consent.
The information you provide may be used for timely updates about our latest services or relevant events only.
Your feedback may be appropriately used for our marketing purposes.
Speakers/Event trainers- the events /training sessions may be recorded and we may use it wholly or partially for our marketing purposes.
We DO NOT make cold calls or spam you with unnecessary emails.
We DO NOT work directly with third-party service providers to deliver our Services except for domain/event hosting, social media activities or requests by government entities.
As we rely on third-party web hosting services, we cannot be held responsible for such data breaches or attacks on these parties.
Refund policy on our services
General Terms and Conditions
1. Payment Terms: 100% payment of the full amount upon receipt of the invoice; taxes as applicable.
2. Cancellation Policy: i) All cancellations must be done in writing. ii) Full refund for cancellations will only be paid to a maximum of one week from the invoice date. iii) 50% refund for cancellations will only be paid to a maximum of two weeks from the invoice date. iv) No refund for cancellations done after 2 weeks from the invoice date, or if the registration is made within one week prior to the event dates. In case of on-site/ virtual events and training, a substitute can be recommended to attend the event should the registered participant is unable to attend; if not possible a valid credit will be issued which can be used for any of our events up to 1 year from the date of issue.
3. Force Majeure: If the event is postponed, cancelled or abandoned by reason of war, fire, storm, explosion, national emergency, labor dispute, strike, lock-out, civil, disturbance, actual or threatened violence by any terrorist group, or any other cause not within the control of our organization, we shall be under no liability to ‘Company’ for non-performance or delay in performance of obligations under this contract or otherwise in respect of any actions, claims, losses (including consequential losses) costs or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by ‘Company’, as the result of the happening of any such events.
4. Complaint and Refund: For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please write to Dan Rose, Head of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Governing Law: This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws and Regulations of the state/country where the Corporate Office of the Organizer is situated.
Should you have any discrepancy with our terms or a grievance to be resolved, please reach out to us on email@example.com